your student life specialists

Archive for the ‘CIE’


let’s goooooooooo

Can I apply international exchange in my fourth year (so I’m going in my fifth year)? Also must I take courses related to my program? Is it possible to graduate right after exchange, without having to take any courses back here? Thanks!



this is all within the realm of possibility but you should get in contact with the CIE (centre for international experience).  though it is hypothetically and technically possible for you to go on exchange in your fifth year, take courses related to your program and graduate right after, it’s all dependent on what the people at the CIE say.

you could also check out your eligibility for exchange here.   i would also check out this page to check whether or not an exchange program is right for you. a

i’m sorry i don’t really have a straight-forward answer for you, these things can be a little iffy. anyways, it’s all possible, but not certain. get in contact with the CIE and they will be able to give you more information than i, a humble student blogger, can.

Obama hello obama barack obama wave GIF

hope this helps!



  • Caution! student content ahead

    This site contains candid exchanges between students. Prepare yourself for vivid language and opinions.
  • Categories

  • Archives