get cancelled

If I’m taking a year off do I have to inform the school?



no, you don’t need to inform the school. don’t pay any fees or enrol in any courses, and just let yourself become financially cancelled.

when you want to return to the school, go to your registrar’s office and ask to be re-registered. you’ll have to pay a fee, but then you’ll be re-registered and able to continue where you left off.

hope this was helpful!

Converse reaction omg surprise shock GIF

peace and love,


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.